Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Newbie Blogger Initiative and myself

The reason I occasionally blog is that I like to be able to look back on what I have played in the past and keep a "journal" of my gaming-life. It's really amusing to look back and see what I wrote about games ie. before release and then months after playing.

One example is the Collectors Edition of SWTOR. In my post here you can read that I had no intention of buying it. But lets take a look at my shelf... what do we have there? Isn't that a Malgus statue? Yupp!

So what am I trying to say? A blog really helps me create a red line between decisions and the outcome of them. To see how they evolve over time.

This morning I stumbled upon one of Syp's posts about "Newbie Blogger Initiative". I haven't registered on the forum, but I will definitly follow the discussions to learn some tips and pointers from the experienced guys and gals in there. This will hopefully aid me in my blogging crusade and give me some ideas.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment