Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lord Calypho free transfer

Lately there have been discussion on the forums regarding free transfers from Lord Calypho, the server I am currently playing on and the only EU-English RP-PVP server.

We finally got our free transfer, but I was really upset when I found out that we are "forced" to move to Tomb of Freedon Nadd which are a PVP server. It makes no sense and a lot of the roleplayers are upset. The reason I rolled on a RP-PVP server was because I like do open world PVP with focus on RP.

Well lets see how this goes, Im still staying on Lord Calypho and am still hoping for a solution but I'm pretty sure that I eventually will be forced to move to Tomb of Freedon Nadd and then later do a payed transfer to The Progenitor. :(

Roleplayers are often the most loyal followers in MMO's, but we also are the most neglected ones...
I believe that we need to train on our "forum rage" a bit so that devs hear us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment