Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Scoundrel time!


With my Trooper at level 55 it's time to level up my Scoundrel. My plan is to max him out and see which one of the two chars I'll end up playing later on.

I have compiled a "todo" list with different kind of goals for my Scoundrel. I like to have goals, it makes me focus alot better on things :)

The list


- Get a better feel for the character, leveling up companions and do their quests.
I have played my Smuggler over numerous breaks from the game and because of this I have a somewhat shallow "feel" for the class. I want to dig deeper into this by doing companion quests etc.
 
- Fix a new cool looking speeder (GSI?).

I'm still using the free pre-order one that adepts to your speeder training. 
http://dulfy.net/2013/04/20/swtor-gsi-speeder-guide/

- Better clothes, more Star Wars feel (Currently using Gree armor, fancy but not to star warsy...).

Yupp! The new Troublemaker robe looks awesome.



- Level up Cybertech for achievement

- Drop Cybertech and level up Biochem for reusable stims.
CBA to farm or gather so this suits me perfectly.
 

- Complete the whole story of Makeb on my Scoundrel.

-
Focus on scrapper for PVP and Sawbones for PVE.


- Complete
Seeker droid quests.


- Complete
Microbinoculars quests.


That is pretty much that. Let's see how this turns out...

No comments:

Post a Comment