Thursday, April 25, 2013

Uber-Stealth-Gree-commando or Pimpin-skiffy-scoundrel?

As I've told you before, I had some goals I want to accomplish with my Scoundrel. One of these was to change clothes into something that is more suitable for a Smuggler. My previous Gree armor is nice, but lacks the "Smuggler feeling". But thanks to the discount on the Interstellar set, I have now bought clothes that I personally like a lot!
 
My second goal was to get a new speeder. It worked out well because I was lucky enough to get a Skiff when I bought a Deputy Commandant's Contraband Pack! I do not know how big the chance is, but it was the second pack that I bought since the cartel shop was launched.

 
But but look do you like the best? Uber-Stealth Gree-commando or Pimpin-skiffy-scoundrel? :)



Before "Uber-Stealth Gree-commando"

After "Pimpin-skiffy-scoundrel?"
Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment