Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The list

So I haven't been playing a lot lately, mainly because I've been on two smaller vacations and there have been a lot of stuff to do around the house aswell. So I just wanted to see how my list is fairing.


 The list

- Get a better feel for the character, leveling up companions and do their quests. (Have started working on this)
 
- Fix a new cool looking speeder (GSI?).
(Done)

- Better clothes, more Star Wars feel (Currently using Gree armor, fancy but not to star warsy...).
(Done)

- Level up Cybertech for achievement (Done)

- Drop Cybertech and level up Biochem for reusable stims. (Almost there.. around 400-430 on both)
 
- Complete the whole story of Makeb on my Scoundrel. (Done)

-
Focus on scrapper for PVP and Sawbones for PVE.


- Complete
Seeker droid quests.
(Started but not done)

- Complete
Microbinoculars quests.
(Started but not done)

No comments:

Post a Comment