Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Aintez the Witch Hunter

Lately, I have been playing my WH alot. He is now L18/RR29. I love too solo, did it alot on my WL, but the WH has so much more tricks up his sleeve then a buggy and unreliable pet, with abilities tied to it. And tbh, T1-T3 is alot of fun now, since the RR cap increase.

My build is currently:
http://builder.arsenalofwar.com/CareerBuilder.aspx?Class=WH#0;0;3;;;3:;;0:0:0:0:

And RA build:
http://warstats.net/rbuilder/#00000000000000000000000004

First I was thinking about going full STR, but due it´s high cost im thinking about either go with crit or some more defensive stats.

At level 27 my goal is:
http://builder.arsenalofwar.com/CareerBuilder.aspx?Class=WH#0;0;9;;;3:9:7:;;0:0:0:0:

A nice dmg boost with Fanatical cleansing and a KD with Pistol Whip. The more I think about it, the more I want to focus on crit rather then defensive stats. Cause a dead target isn´t doing any dmg.

Rotations
I try to keep the rotations very basic. The "skill" of the WH class at lvl 18, comes more down too picking your fights and predicting enemy movement then pressing insane combinations of buttons.

Standard opening:
Burn armor, Feinted pos(if up), spam torment and be ready to hit confess for disarming melee opponents. I use Absolution as finisher 70% of the time due too Atonement.

When facing a caster, I try to use Silence the heretic when suitable.
And when facing a healer I try to use Silence the heretic just before I hit a 5 point Absolution, because of the spike dmg and posible death of the target.

Im feeling quite powerful in T2. It is only Doks that can be impossible to take down and SH´s can be hard aswell. Damn kiters! :)

I will continue to experiment with the Witch Hunter and write about my findings here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment