Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vacation and SWTOR

I must admit that my online time has been somewhat limited lately. My vacation draws near and this week I've been to numerous parties. I have had a blast, but because of that, my game time has been limited. I just can't party the way I did ten years ago anymore :).
Nerf hangovers!

I dont think anyone have missed that we finally can preorder SWTOR! But the whole preorder thing isn't helping my SWTOR abstinence at all! It only makes it worse. Considering that it must be atleast a few month before release, Im guessing nov-dec.

So what edition did I preorder? First I was going for the Collectors Edition, but after a brief moment of sanity, I ordered the standard version instead. Even if I am a complete Star Wars junkie. My Stormtrooper armor at home are clearly an evidence of that!

So why did I not purchase the CE, here is a roundup!

Darth Malgus Statue
Cool figure nonetheless but I would value it alot more if it were Vader or a Stormtrooper.

FOB Security key
Im just too lazy to use one.

Journal of Gnost Dural
Would be a nice thing too read while waiting for SWTOR. But would hardly read it after release.

Cloth Galaxy Map
A map is always nice. But there are a difference between a map and a map. Too bad there weren't more pictures of it.

Music of TOR CD
I love soundtracks, but a CD? Can't remember that last time I ever listened to a CD. In Sweden we listen too Spotify. :)

In game content:
For me, starting up a fresh character with no stuff, is someting that I like. The CE Store made me interested thoguh, but in the long run, even if I understand why people pay extra for vanity stuff, I myself dont want to support that. Paying for the game + a monthly cost is enough for me.

Well there you have it! Did you buy the standard or the collectors edition?

1 comment:

  1. Cool figure nonetheless but I would value it alot more if it were Vader or a Stormtrooper.swtor credits

    ReplyDelete