Thursday, July 14, 2011

College of Crap

This may sound a bit negative and I never really gave College of Corruption a 100% fair chance. But it just didn't appeal to me. I didn't even finish the event, like I usually do.

Analysing why I didn't like the scenario I came to the conclusion that it was because the layout was to "advanced". I personally don't like to run around on a number of different floors killing people(I don't like the Twisting Tower either).

I just want it basic, a open terrain, maybe some woodland and some hills thrown in. Like my all time favorite, Nordenwatch. Just love that scenario!

What did you think about the Sigmar Tide event and the scenario College of Corruption?

1 comment:

  1. The college was imo too tight for 12vs12.. 6vs6 might have been more fun.

    Just plain terrain is imho too simple and boring all the time. Even Nordenwatch is not everywhere plain. Oh..and yes..I'm sick and I'm one of the maybe 3 persons world wide who like Twisting Towers ;)

    ReplyDelete