Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tier 2 fun

Im just about to go to bed. But I just wanted to thank players on both sides, for the great fights we had in T2 this evening. Seems like the numbers are somewhat even, and that alot of people are having a great time in T2 atm.

In shadowlands after zone capture, cleaning duty. :)

I must say that I get the sense that more and more people are playing WAR nowadays. Maybe it could just be Norn though, seems active in the tiers I have been playing in lately.

I just end it here, and with some pictures that I took.

The traditional WC camping

Guarding the keep, perfect for a great shot :)

2 comments:

  1. A witch hunter with a Valaya Rune on his back..that's somehow..disturbing ;)

    It's great that you are having good fights in T2! On Drakenwald and Badlands it's most of the time just keep-raiding with just very rare fighting in between.. but the dominating side switches on a quiet fast scale (2h maybe).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... well you have to blame the guild leader in the alt guild for that. :)

    Sounds like Badlands are about the same now as when I left it. I switched from Badlands to Norn a few month after when I returned from to WAR. Im a euro though so I didn´t play at prime time at all.

    ReplyDelete