Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to this newly started blog!

I have planned to start a blog for a long time. It will mostly be about WAR and gaming in general. I play a White Lion on Karak Norn named Argolo. I recently moved here from Badlands and joined the guild Inquisitors. Things are going great for both us and the server.

My personal reasons for blogging is...

- To think outside the box when playing games. Sometimes I feel that I just do the same things, play by the same routine etc. I want the blog to help me achieve a new approach to gaming. Explore the world, quests etc abit more. And I think blogging and posting stuff here will help that.

- I like to write guides both for myself and for other players. But I havent had a good place to post them lately so I havent been able to do that. Maybe this blog will help with that...?

- I want someplace where I can dish out my frustation on some games and good games aswell.

- Since my native tougue is swedish, my goal is also to improve my english writing skills.

So what will I post about? A little bit of everything. My main game is WAR atm so alot of posts will probably be about WAR in the nearest future. But I also play other games like SWTOR in the future, im a complete Star Wars junkie. Posts will go from anywhere to small twitter-like posts to larger posts.

So lets start here, and see how my motivation is a few weeks ahead. Hope you enjoy gaming from my perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment